In the order I saw them:
- The Adjustment Bureau – I’ve always liked a fate vs. freewill showdown. This one was pretty good.
- Take Me Home Tonight – Worst use of Anna Faris.
- Paul – I sooooo wanted to like this, but Seth Rogen ruined it.
- Sucker Punch – *I* liked it. ::shrug::
- Thor – Chris Hemsworth needs to walk around shirtless more.
- Bridesmaids – Saw this movie FOUR TIMES. I liked it that much. Plus, I’m now in love with Chris O’Dowd.
- Midnight in Paris – Romantic and dreamy all the way through. Tres bien!
- The Hangover Part II – Eh.
- X-Men: First Class – Very cool. Geeked out like a, uh, geek.
- Beginners – Poignant, touching, and funny. Ewan McGregor is adorbsies.
- Super 8 – Awesome. I want to dig up my old home movies.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 – Satisfying.
- Weekend – One of the best love stories I’ve ever seen. Tough, honest, and touching.
- The Muppets – A wide grin on my face for pretty much the entire evening.
- Shame – Powerful, difficult, and deeply affecting. Fassbender rules.
- Young Adult – Theron shines. I like her even when she’s being a dbag.
- Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol – Good, entertaining action flick. All hail Xenu!
Still on my list to see soon: The Artist, Melancholia, The Descendants, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Adventures of Tintin, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, War Horse, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Looks like I’ll be spending the next few weekends in le movie theatres.